home about linkies stalk me anythings follow


Writter

TEDDY | A.R.M.Y. |.


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
le frenz blog!
Monday 29 July 2013 | 0 Comments

Assalammualaikumm,, sihat kah? Alhamdulillah..
okok, me want to share about me frenzy blog..
NOTE: all of my frenzy is the same class wif me..



ok,, see the one who holding the camera?
she is the first one that i will intro to you guys, and girls.. :D
nama nya ialah Nur Atiqah Husna, no need to say her father's name,,
she is in the same school wif me, same class too..
her blog? ---> scarletpinkzy.blogspot.com <--- you can just click the link..
second,,




ok, kbanyakan org mmng tau sdh blog nya ni..
Her name Norazzah Afizah..
she is cute right? yes, she is..
kalau kamu tngok blog nya, cantik!!
dia ajar tutorial pasal blog..
mmng semad lah!
blog --> http://bila-cik-aza-berbicara.blogspot.com <--

hmm,, who else want her/his blog to be intro?? comment bellow
p/s : do follow them ok?
bye2, assalammualaikum

Post a Comment