home about linkies stalk me anythings follow


Writter

TEDDY | A.R.M.Y. |.


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
Bored Me
Thursday 26 June 2014 | 0 Comments

Assalammualaikum and Annyeong~ So, like the title, i am totally bored now -,- i dont go to school today cus it is holiday.. so, kinda bored cus i dont have any friends to talk with.. oh yeah! the fasting month is around the corner.. cant wait it! and at next Tuesday, my mom gonna go to my school and take my report card! argghhh!!! wondering what is my mom reaction( although she already know my result XD ) thats a good thing i got good grades this time, my mom say, if i dont get good grades, all of my gadgets will be taken off by her.. and i was like, NO WAY YOU WILL TAKE IT.. after that i got good grades and my gadgets are still with me~ hahaha im so happy! ok then, maybe just that all, so, bye~ Assalammualaikum, annyeong

Post a Comment