home about linkies stalk me anythings follow


Writter

TEDDY | A.R.M.Y. |.


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
SPMM //SHOOK//
Monday 17 April 2017 | 0 Comments

Assalammualaikum, annyeong and konnichiwa. hey guys
so finally, the last year of my teen school days is almost done halfway through the year..
now im like so old, and instead of maturing up, i get more childish??
whatt, idk man.. u know, i cringed so hard when i read my past posts in english, man do i have bad english before.. but idk bout now tho.. i think it's better???
Oral test for english and malay is coming up but im anticipating english test more bcs im narrating, and man do i love my own expressions XDD //so full of myself//
i want to do everything this year, need to at least get credits for all my electives and at least A for all the basic subject.. get my hands back on my piano.. somehow i felt the joy of doing addmaths recently? maybe bcs vector is easy af that i fall in love with it XDD
physics,, hmm idk lol.. i like physics, but my mark is not tht satisfying enough??
Whatever it is,
  WISH ME LUCK!! GOOD
LUCK BATCH '00 SPM 2017!! SMKT STUDENTS LET'S BOMBARD THE SCHOOL WITH COLOURFUL EXPLOSIONSSSS
lel gn

Post a Comment